Master’s in Industrial Engineering
SNIES Register: 1581
Level: Postgraduate degree
Title: Master of Industrial Engineering
Program Length: Can be completed in four (4) years with a part-time dedication.
Qualification: Resolution 1830 of March 10th, 2011
- Students with academic excellence
- Flexibility to address different action fields according to the applicant’s interest
- Research groups with the highest Colciencias classification (Center for Optimization and Applied Probability – COPA, Organizational Systems Theory – TESO, Production and Logistics – PYLO).
- Internationally recognized professors as leaders in their research areas.
- Access to international academic networks
- International Summer School
- Publications in journals recognized worldwide
- Decision Sciences Laboratory
- High Performance Computing (Internet channel capacity of 2,000 Mbps, 2,455 computers in computer rooms)
- Advanced Industrial Engineering software packages
- Six on-campus libraries with approximately 450,000 books between print and electronic and subscriptions to 116 interdisciplinary databases
- Academic, cultural and sporting environment within the campus
- Formal analytical tools that allow the mathematical models construction
- Computational simulation paradigm
- Transforming data into information improving the decision making
- A systemic perspective to address complex and uncertain environments
- ·Create innovative solutions to complex problems in public and private organizations;
- ·Autonomously develop new knowledge with high impact
- ·Continue doctoral studies
Professional with part time availability, logical and quantitative reasoning ability, interested in becoming a transforming agent of society.
The graduate will be able to:
Students of the Master’s in Industrial Engineering have a permanent contact with international professors, who offer seminars, conferences, forums on engineering topics, both in regular semesters and inter-semester.
During June and July, professors from prestigious international universities visit the Faculty of engineering to participate in the Summer School. In this space, students have the possibility to access a varied course offer in different subjects to know the latest trends and advances in their field of interest. Most Summer School courses are taught in English by professors with doctoral degrees.
MASTER’S IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING PROGRAM
Are you interested?
Leave us your information!
We will be happy to contact you!
Telephone (+571) 3394949 extension 2897 / 3863